Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Intro

For now I am keeping this blog for my English class, but who knows, maybe this could become something bigger.

I am nineteen.
I love food.
I try to follow the meaning of my first name everyday. Some days go better than others.
My middle name is after my dad's favorite musician, Ian Anderson.
My last name is tricky, it's not possessive or plural and "i" does not come before "e".
East of Eden will always be my favorite.
I have been accused of being a hipster from time to time.
I had five wisdom teeth.
I really enjoy getting dressed "to the nines".
I like anything spicy.
I enjoy a listening to vinyl, but don't worry, I did it before it was cool.
My birth mark is over two feet long.
Puns are great.
Traveling is amazing.
I really like the word "hablabamos".
I hate the word "ointment".
I wear girl socks, they're more comfortable.
All my instruments have Hispanic names, they are: Ana Lis, Mercedes, Lucia, and Gabriella.
I've been known to be really loud, I blame my Italian heritage.
I love the Pacific Northwest.

In case you were wondering, "Hoppipolla" is Icelandic for "jumping in puddles". If you haven't jumped in a puddle recently I would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sigur Ros, and I love the Hoppipolla music video.

    ReplyDelete